Jeff has decided that his is the view he wants when he retires...
And that view comes with this house...
You may have seen it before. It's a little known house...you know, Mt. Vernon!! Granted I really likes the house too, I mean, how could you not! But I was a little worried about having to deal with all those people wandering through it day, after day, after day.
And think of how long it would take to mow all that lawn! And clean all those rooms. But the thing that seals the deal on why we will not be retiring at Mt. Vernon, the lack of indoor plumbing!
We had a ton of fun at Mt. Vernon and it really is a gorgeous house and estate. The kids had fun and I think we might have to go back again soon!
| Coley loved playing with this little girl, Martha's granddaughter. |
| And Nate enjoyed this little boy. |
| What can I say, we are just a bunch of tree huggers! Check out the size of this tree! |
| Grandpa was off wandering but her is Grandma in front of the famous house. |
No comments:
Post a Comment