It seems crazy that it has already been over 4 months since Nate was born, but the calandar doesn't lie. He is growing big, enjoying life, drooling like a mad man, and learning to use his hands. He has also started solid foods. Our pediatrican said to start around 6 months, but he would sit there and watch us eat and lick his lips so we finally took pity on him. He started with bananas and then moved to pumpkin...which he wasn't too wild about (see first picture below). We added a little banana to the pumpkin and he seemed to think that was o.k. When we fed him apples for the first time, he never took his eyes off the t.v and we got no response. Nate does seem to think that everything needs to go in his mouth and must be covered with extreme amounts of drool. ;)
At Nathaniel's last doctors appt he weighed in at 16 lbs 15 oz (1 oz shy of 17 lbs!) and he measured 26.5". Overall the doc was pleased and said he was doing great. We are really going to miss the doc here in Chestertown...I just can't imagine that we will get the time with the doc like we have here.
At Nathaniel's last doctors appt he weighed in at 16 lbs 15 oz (1 oz shy of 17 lbs!) and he measured 26.5". Overall the doc was pleased and said he was doing great. We are really going to miss the doc here in Chestertown...I just can't imagine that we will get the time with the doc like we have here.


5 comments:
I can not believe he is four months old! He is growing so fast, can not wait to see him in a few more weeks.
Wow! Time flies. He is such a cute, healthy, growing boy! I love his happy smile!!
You made me curious about how big Luke was....I looked back at his baby book....at 4 months he was 17 lbs. 14 oz. BIG BOYS!!!
I think he might actually look like mom in the top picture! (Or maybe it's just the food on his face. Kidding :)
WOW I think he looks just like Jeff in the top pic. Yep, big babies are great, Nolan was around 16 lbs then too=)
Post a Comment