Before we could leave Chestertown we had to make sure to make time for one last settlers game with Josh and Rachel. :) (Yes we are all addicted but we go to RU so it's o.k.) Thankfully Pastor Steve and Cindy allowed us all to invade their house after church on Sunday so it made finding a time to play a little easier. We are really going to miss all of you guys!! Thank you for adopting us into your family and taking care of us!
After we were done playing the game and both Nate and Lindsey were up we had to get them to say goodbye to each other. I think at various times during the photo shoot at least one of them was more fascinated by the fan than the other baby but they eventually saw the other baby. I love the picture of Lindsey sucking her thumb...I know I didn't want Nate to suck his thumb but doesn't she just look so cute!
After we were done playing the game and both Nate and Lindsey were up we had to get them to say goodbye to each other. I think at various times during the photo shoot at least one of them was more fascinated by the fan than the other baby but they eventually saw the other baby. I love the picture of Lindsey sucking her thumb...I know I didn't want Nate to suck his thumb but doesn't she just look so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment