Something we now get to enjoy! :) I can't wait to start planting and next year have a garden. We decided to go the environmentally friendly way and buy a Jeff-propelled spin blade mower. We figured after all it is "yard WORK".
I think you should get a John Deere instead. Maybe Tiffany can get one for your birthday since you bought here a house for hers. You'll be done with that yard in 5 minutes then.
It works well. I can push it with one hand and there were only a few blades of grass that escaped the mower. I think that our yard is just the right size for it though, I wouldn't want to be mowing anything larger.
5 comments:
Looking good. Hope you done run out of paint :)
I think you should get a John Deere instead. Maybe Tiffany can get one for your birthday since you bought here a house for hers. You'll be done with that yard in 5 minutes then.
What a good workout too:)!
How well does it work, I'm very curious?!!
It works well. I can push it with one hand and there were only a few blades of grass that escaped the mower. I think that our yard is just the right size for it though, I wouldn't want to be mowing anything larger.
Post a Comment