I won't lie it was hard to see Grandma but I am so glad I did. I don't know if she knew who I was but it seemed like their was some recognition for her. We were able to see her twice, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Both times she lit up when she saw Nathaniel. I don't think she had any idea who he was, but it was a baby and she was excited to see him. One of the good things about Alzheimer's is that they don't feel any pain so I am glad that Grandma is not in pain, but I am even more excited about seeing her again in heaven someday. I know when I see her again she will know who I am and we will be able singing praises to our Awesome God together! I look forward to that day!

1 comment:
Tiff I am so glad you were able to go out there to see her!
Post a Comment