Here are some recent pictures of Nate:
If this is how he slept in utero I am not sure how he fit!!

He is too cute after his bath and before his lotion rub down
If this is how he slept in utero I am not sure how he fit!!
He is too cute after his bath and before his lotion rub down
Aunt Kara made him this awesome little sweater (for my birthday!) I can't wait until it really fits him and he can wear it. The yarn is so soft and warm it is going to be great this fall.

2 comments:
O.k. it was worth sending the sweater to see Nathaniel in it. I can't wait to see pictures of him in it when it does fit. It looks great with those baby blue eyes!
I love the bath picture, he is such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment