Sunday, July 26, 2009
Meeting Uncle Jeremy
After attending Jake's wedding on Saturday we flew to Salt Lake City on Sunday to visit my family. Nate did great on his first flight, thankfully! Since my brother is working in Vernal, UT right now and has an apartment in Salt Lake we were able to meet up with him. This was Nate's first time to meet one of my siblings and I think Uncle Jeremy was a hit. After spending some time with Brett (Uncle Jeremy to the kids) we headed over to the state capitol to take a picture and of course we had to take a picture of the big Salt Lake Mormon temple since we were there. (Side Note: Jeff and I are trying to take a picture in front of all the state capitol buildings...thankfully we already have Alaska done.) Oh and how could I forget about the trip to Syracuse, UT. Since Jeff had already been to four of the country's Syracuse cities why not add another to the list. I think the only two Syracuse's left to visit are Syracuse NE and OH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment