took pity on Jeff and started talking his ear off.We had a great time visiting with the family and meeting all of the spouses and kids. The hardest part was figuring out which kids went with which parents and which Peterson was which (you can tell by the lower right hand picture that my uncles boys all look alike...oh and all 14 of his kids names start with "T" so even if you know where in the line up they are you have to try and figure out which t-name they belong too.)
We also got to see the houses that Todd and Ty have build...all I have to say is "those Peterson boys are extremely talented!!" I which I could have had them out to VA to build us a house. (Todd's house was 3000+ sq feet and in VA would easily sell for $1 million plus but in ID he would only get ~$250K...crazy I tell you!)
Pictures: clockwise from top left: Holly's family, Haylee's family, Heidi's family, and then the Peterson family (minus all the spouses and kids!)

No comments:
Post a Comment