We finally got our Christmas decorations up. It took us a while, but we got the tree assembled...with a little help from Nate. Nathaniel enjoyed watching everything that went on, and I was really afraid he wouldn't leave the tree alonem however he hasn't even paid attention to it at all...now the presents underneath is another story. It was great to be able to decorate our HOUSE instead of an apartment. I really wanted to put up lights outside, but since we don't have any I asked the expert (Scott) what to get and he told me to wait till after Christmas to buy the lights on sale. Alas we are unlit this year, but just you wait till next year (that is if my husband will let me.) I hope you all are enjoy the Christmas season!

2 comments:
Looking good. Can't wait for all of you to get here for Christmas
How fun with Nate this year and your house.
Post a Comment