We are blessed with some great friends and even better family. :) While we were in CO we had a chance to see Becca and BJ (unfortunately I only got one picture). We had a great dinner and then had some time to play some Settlers (with Knights and Cities). It was a blast!! Then the following day we had the chance to meet up with Jeff's Uncle Cheeno, Aunt Lynn, Michelle, and Nick (and we even got to meet Lynn's mom). It was great to see them all and get caught up on everything that has happened in their lives since we saw them in Mexico in July of '08. We also got to introduce them to Nate and vice versa. Uncle Cheeno (who's real name is Raymond) is one of the people we named Nate after so it was great to finally introduce them. Unfortunately, I never got pictures of Nick...I don't know what I was doing...but Nick was entertaining Nate from across the table while we ate. Cherniskes it was great to see you and next time hopefully we can make a trip down to visit you in NM!

No comments:
Post a Comment