The kids' school play was on December 17th and thankfully we flew into Denver on the 16th so we were able to attend (second year in a row!) The older kids were in "Charlie Brown Christmas". Cora was Sally and did great with her lines and then Kammi was the vain girl who was worried about her beautiful curls (and they are beautiful!). Both girls did a great job and it was so much fun to watch. Caedmon's class acted out the book "What Dogs Want for Christmas". Caedmon was "Spotty" and boy was he cute. He also did a great job with his lines!
After the plays the school kids (and guests kids...I thought guests included us, but I was sorely disappointed) got to make graham-cracker houses. Each of the kids did a great job making their houses and had an even better time eating them. We had fun watching and we even got to enjoy a little cake, fruit, and cookies while the kids worked.

After the plays the school kids (and guests kids...I thought guests included us, but I was sorely disappointed) got to make graham-cracker houses. Each of the kids did a great job making their houses and had an even better time eating them. We had fun watching and we even got to enjoy a little cake, fruit, and cookies while the kids worked.


No comments:
Post a Comment