Monday, December 14, 2009

Play Date

Last Thursday Nate and I got to have a play date with Laura, Sarah, Kathryn, and Lisa. I met Laura through the Bible study at church and her little girl, Sarah, just turned one so she is only 3 months older than Nate. Kathryn I met through Laura and MOPS and her little girl, Lisa, is 6 months old. It is fun to see the different stage of development and once again Nate was surrounded by girls...however I don't think he minded. I was glad to see Nate was able to share his toys and play nice with the girls. It was a fun time of fellowship and I am hoping that we can all get together again. :) Thanks ladies for coming over and hangin' with Nate and me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

You got some great pictures!

The Barnes said...

What cuties!! All these girls you keep finding for Nate...he will have to come back to IN to see the "boys":)