IT SNOWED!!!! We were all excited...well, the Virginians were. Nate has never seen snow (I don't count the snow storm that he was born during) and so we had to introduce him to the stuff that his Mommy and Daddy long for. :) My mom had bought Nate a coat (no we don't own one) and Kammi actually made Nate a hat so we were set to explore that wonderful white fluffy stuff on the ground. I am not sure what Nate thought of it, but his Mom and Dad were having a blast (Jeff even got to shovel!) Of course since it was cold enough Mom built a fire for us in the fireplace. This necessitated playing at least a game of "May I?" and eating S'mores. Notice the amazingly low score turned in by Jeff, a dominant performance indeed. We think Robyn came close to the record for worst game ever, just not her night. Overall it was great fun to enjoy the outside and inside activities that come with snow.

No comments:
Post a Comment