I know it's weird but it's true, I have always wanted to put together one of the kit gingerbread houses and this year I finally got too. Little did my brother know when he bought it that Mom has always wanted too as well. So before craziness happened on Christmas Eve (i.e. when the kids showed up for fondue and presents) Mom and I spent the morning building, decorating, and enjoying the gingerbread building experience. And boy was it an experience. We had to save our sliding roof a couple of times and we only pushed in one side of the house, I think twice. But I think we figured out what we would do differently if we were ever given the opportunity to build another. It was so much fun and occupied us for at least an hour or so. Of course the cookie wasn't that tasty but the kids enjoyed eating the candy off of the house. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment