Sunday, December 6, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Nathaniel is 9 months old!! It used to be an easy 10 min task to get Nate's picture next to his bunny and dinosaur however as you can tell from the pictures it isn't as easy anymore. To get a good one I finally had to give Nate Jeff's cell phone to look at/hold before I could get him to sit still enough to get the picture. Oh, and the pictures with the dinosaur...well the only one we got is Nate crawling on the floor...the dinosaur was next to him at one point, we just weren't quick enough to get them both in the picture.

So what's Nate up to? Well at the doc's we found out he is 21 lbs. and 30 in (the 30 in is a very generous measurement!! I think a basketball coach might list him at 30 in. I think he is only 28.5 at the most) He has NO teeth which the doc said is good, although we keep thinking he is teething (if drool and orneriness is any indication). He is crawling like a mad man and has recently discovered crawling for speed. He really enjoys playing the game of chicken with his father and being chased by his mother. He is also getting much more adventurous when it comes to cruising and letting go of things. I am afraid that before this month is out that he will be walking. Overall he is a happy little guy and I have begun to worry about taking him to the nursery since every nursery work tells me they want to steal him. :) I guess he has gotten used to the nursery and has started telling the other kids and the workers what great parents he has...at least that is what we would like to think. He is a joy to have and definitely a gift from God.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Grasmans said...

I am always curious to compare when I read Nate's updates:) I looked in Luke's book again and get this....he was 21.5 lbs and 30 in. at 9 months! Crazy! He's 35 inches now, still my big boy! Nate's face is just too cute. I can tell by his smile that he is just full of personality!!