Taken by Nate: Our future soccer star

Two "nakey" babies

Trying out the high chair (and eating beets)

Blowing raspberries while chillin' in the bounce

Smiling for her Daddy

Another one taken by Nate: watching her big brother

Getting her hair combed...we will try anything to just get it to grow a little bit

5months old (on July 11th). Picture with her bunny.

One of my favorite dresses. I didn't realize her sun hat matched it until I got it on her

Loving tummy time (she started rolling over from her back to tummy...first time on July 10th...and now as soon as you lay her down she rolls to her belly)

Two "nakey" babies
Trying out the high chair (and eating beets)
Blowing raspberries while chillin' in the bounce
Smiling for her Daddy
Another one taken by Nate: watching her big brother
Getting her hair combed...we will try anything to just get it to grow a little bit
5months old (on July 11th). Picture with her bunny.
One of my favorite dresses. I didn't realize her sun hat matched it until I got it on her
Loving tummy time (she started rolling over from her back to tummy...first time on July 10th...and now as soon as you lay her down she rolls to her belly)
No comments:
Post a Comment