Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hangin' w/ the Staffords

One of the great things about our CSA is that we splitting our share with the Stafford's...that means we get to have a play date each week so we can exchange the veggies. This past week Kathryn stopped by our house and here are some pictures of the kids playing together.

Nate and Lisa reading in the hall together


Nicole and Samantha learning animal sounds


Sam trying to give Nicole the "low-down" on the crawling position


Last weekend some of our friends were moving and both Kathryn and I wanted to help but we knew that the 4 kids might not be too much help. We decided that it would be easiest for one of us to go move and then come back to our house and switch with the other one (and that allowed for each of us to feed our babies when they needed to eat.) Well, while I was watching the kids Sam slept but I tried to keep the other kids busy so they wouldn't fight. (Kathryn did a bunch of fun stuff with them as well I just don't have pictures.) :(

First we did finger paints...

Nate making sure he has covered his whole hand


Lisa started out tentative but really got into it


As you can see they both really got into it


We followed up finger paints with bath time...

They weren't all that dirty but I figured they would enjoy splashing each other


and making a fountain


After getting all nice and cleaned up we had lunch and watched "Bob" while we ate.


It was a fun day and I can't wait to play again together.

No comments: