It's seems like it's the year for big b-days! My sister turned 35, my brother-in-law turned 40, my husband turned 30, and our friend Pam also turned 30. :) Since Pam and her family moved up to MD several months ago we were all excited that they came down to visit for a little bit. Of course since they were in the area...we might as well have a
b'day party, right? Nate was excited to see his old church/beach pal,
Caelyn and he had a ton of fun with all the kids...that is until the water balloons came out (he was about 2 hours past nap time so I think that was definitely a fact in his melt down.) Unfortunately I was too busy having fun to actually take pictures. :( Here are a couple that I did take (or I think Jeff took them.)
Nate and his two best buds...
Caelyn and Lisa

Nate and Lisa running in the water

Here is Nate singing "Happy Birthday" to Pam :)

Happy Birthday Pam!!! Hope you had a great
b'day and an even better next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment