Jeff "talking" to Lisa as a fish.

Nate, Lisa, and I inside a bubble

Lisa and I fishing. :) The only kind of fishing I like...no mess!

Daddy and Nate fishing.

One really big chair and lamp.

Learning Physics and how levers work

One of our favorite parts...the trains. We hit the Thomas area last because we were afraid that if we let Nate go in there at the beginning we would never leave that area. :)

Wrestling in the toddler area

Going for a ride on the turtle

Watch out world!! Lisa's behind the wheel.

His future?

Here comes the "wee-oo, wee-oo".

What a handsome checker. :)

You should have seen the prices these two charged for food. I mean $444,455 for crackers?

Harvesting their own foods.

Looking at all the trains from inside the bubble.

Nate, Lisa, and I inside a bubble
Lisa and I fishing. :) The only kind of fishing I like...no mess!
Daddy and Nate fishing.
One really big chair and lamp.
Learning Physics and how levers work
One of our favorite parts...the trains. We hit the Thomas area last because we were afraid that if we let Nate go in there at the beginning we would never leave that area. :)
Wrestling in the toddler area
Going for a ride on the turtle
Watch out world!! Lisa's behind the wheel.
His future?
Here comes the "wee-oo, wee-oo".
What a handsome checker. :)
You should have seen the prices these two charged for food. I mean $444,455 for crackers?
Harvesting their own foods.
Looking at all the trains from inside the bubble.
No comments:
Post a Comment