I love camping...my hubby, not so much. My Mom decided that while we were in CO we could camp out, we being Nate and I. Since my sisters back yard is nice and big and she has a nice big tent we decided to camp out at her house. We headed over on Sunday evening for our camp out and Nate and I were both excited. I wasn't too sure how sleeping on the ground was going to be but it would be worth the experience. That evening, we played games with the kids, jumped on the trampoline, ran around/in the tent, and just had fun. Well all of Kara's kids, besides Kammi, like to camp so around 9 p.m. we all headed out to the tent. Nate was a little wound up but he finally calmed down and conked out around 9:45. It was really really windy and I had a hard time sleeping because the tent was making so much noise. Well, by 10 o'clock Kara looked around and all of her kids had gone into the house to sleep in their own beds so she decided to abandon us. It ended up just being Nate and I in this big ole tent all night but we had fun. One thing I love about CO is the cool mornings, even in the summer. We both woke up around 6 and Nate was freezing so we headed into the house. It was a fun night and I am thankful Mom planned it for us. :)
 |
| Getting our sleeping bags ready. |
 |
| Had to get a little jumping in. |
 |
| Caedmon was it with us for a little bit. He was even a boy scout so if I would have had to place a bet I would have thought he would stick out the night...nope! |
 |
| Nate a little wound up before bed. |
 |
| My lovely sister who only last an hour in the tent on her cot! |
 |
| Cora trying to separate herself from Cosette. |
 |
| The tent in the early morning light. It was fun!! Thanks Kara for letting us "camp out". |
No comments:
Post a Comment