Monday, July 9, 2012

Final Days in CO

Our last couple of days in CO were very low key (thankfully).  We hung out at the house and we did have some family friends over (I can't seem to find those pictures!) and we did meet some of my college/high school friends at the park (somehow I didn't manage to take any pictures of anyone but the kids. :(  Overall it was a great trip and was so nice to spend 2 weeks with my family.
We spent a lot of time on this swing.  CO weather is soooooo nice that we could sit out here anytime of the day.  I miss CO weather!!

Chasing Cosette

Her favorite activity...playing in the sand!

She loves the swings...even in CO. ;)

And she got a little crazy on this airplane.  I didn't end up with pictures of Nate at the park because he was too busy hang/following the "big" kids.

No comments: