Monday, July 2, 2012

Hanging out with Caedmon

Since we were going to drive to SD on Tuesday, I brought Caedmon home with me so he could spend the night and then ride in the car with Grandma, Grandpa, and Nate.  We thought that the boys would enjoy riding together.  That meant that we had a whole day to hang out with Caedmon.  the kids had fun playing together and before dinner Mom and I walked the kids to the park.  Now when I was a kid this park was AWESOME.  It was a huge wood structure that had two stories and provided us with tons of fun.  Alas, now it is a plastic structure...much more safe but I still think the old playground was better. :)  Jeff stayed at the house with Dad however after a little accident (potty training was done until we got to CO...evidently it's harder to remember to go potty when you are having too much fun with your Grandma, Grandpa, and cousins), Jeff joined us at the park.  We all had fun.
Watching a little TV

Nate riding a horse.

Coming down the slide.

Caedmon took on the bigger slide.

Coley's favorite activity

Nate and I playing chase.  I had Nate's hat because it was too windy for him to keep it on.

Nate smiling for the camera.

Even Jeff got in on the climbing action

The kids also had a blast with Grandma's cool bubble wands.

No comments: