Saturday, July 7, 2012

Casper, WY

We spend the night in Casper, WY...the home of my birth. :)   I haven't been back to Casper since we moved to Denver when I was 4.  We didn't get into town until late but so we oped to order pizza and do our sight seeing the next morning.  The kids loved the hotel room. :)
Coley loved bouncing on the bed...especially after a long day in the car.

Nate on the other hand wanted to veg

Nate and I rode with Grandpa as he gave us the tour of Casper.

Our tour guide.

Fort Casper...No idea what happened there but I will have to read up on it.

Casper Valley.  We drove up Casper Mountain to see the sights and the "big city"of Casper.  Casper is the2nd  biggest city in WY with a whole woppin' 55K people!

Me and my hubby with Casper in the background. ;)

No comments: