Thursday, January 8, 2009

Alright already :)

O.k. so after several requests I decided to go ahead and post some "belly shots".

Thumper is definitely getting bigger!!! According to the doctor we are both doing well. I am measuring right where I am supposed to and despite the fact that I have gained more weight than I wanted to, the doc thinks it is o.k. We are now going to the doctor's every two weeks and will start going to the doctor's every week starting at the beginning of February. We are almost to the 33 wk mark which means that Thumper could be joining us anywhere from 5-9 weeks from now!!! (The ticker on the side of the blog seemed like a good idea way back when but now it is starting to stress me out!! People keep telling me that by the end I will be ready for this little guy to take over our world, but right now I definitely don't feel ready and if he wants to stick around in there a little longer I am o.k. with it...at least right now. However after a few more weeks of him pummelling my ribs and it might be a totally different story!)

We started our child-birth classes last week and have three more classes. The hospital does offer a 5th and 6ths class which I think we might attend (the 5th class is on breast-feeding and the 6ths is infant/toddler CPR, both things we need to know about.) Surprisingly, there are a total of 6 couples in our classes. Jeff and I both wondered if in this small of a town we would be the only ones or maybe us and one other couple. The teacher explain last week about nesting and Jeff thinks that I am definitely nesting. :) He also told me that I was mean because I was making him choose to keep or get rid of books (I am not moving them again if he isn't going to read them!) Although, the husband sitting next to us in class convinced his wife has been nesting for over 3 months now so in my mind Jeff should count his blessings :)

So for the pictures:
Top left - 11 weeks
Top right - 31 weeks.
Middle: Dad and I posing before we left CO ( I would have been ~29 weeks) NOTE: I was sucking it in and dad was pushing it out. According to Kammi I am bigger than Grandpa but according to Cora Grandpa was bigger.
Bottom: Jon and I posing. Although Jon's is an SU basketball :)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Miles Blog said...

hey tiffany it is getting so close it is hard to believe we are both almost done. i am ready for the baby to come just because she kicks me all the time and i am so uncomfortable at nights. you look great though. when are you guys coming in? i heard sometime in january here. it would be nice to get everyone together. any names yet:) it is hard picking one out.

The Barnes said...

You look great!!! I can not wait to see that baby boy!!

The Grasmans said...

yeah, thank you!!! you look wonderful! you're getting so close and you're going to be an amazing mom! it takes some getting used to but the joy is indescribable:)

Addi said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pics!! You are so adorable! I can't wait to meet this little Thumper Boy!

P said...

Heehee. Cute pictures!

Has the child birth classes told you about the "goody bag" they send you home with? Gah. GAH. That is something they should teach in abstinence classes...

Anitra said...

You look so good, girl! Thanks for sharing the pics. I was wondering how big that boy was getting.

thegroves said...

YAY!!! It's ALL IN YOUR BELLY you lucky girl! You look awesome! Oh man, oh man! It's coming fast! YEAHOO!