Monday, January 19, 2009

REALLY!!

So I got a call today from the lady that teaches our child birthing classes. She said that since they were forecasting snow tonight, she didn't want us to be driving in it and therefore class was cancelled. Now really!!! Is that necessary??? We have yet to have snow actually stick to the ground and even weather.com is saying that we only have a 30% chance of precipitation...starting ~11 p.m. Our class is over at 9:15 p.m. I guess when they told me that this town will shut down for snow they really meant it!! Our class should have started about 40 min ago and still we have no flurries. Don't get me wrong I would LOVE to have snow, but I just don't think that life has to stop because of it.

NOTE: Jeff was very excited class was canceled because now he can sit in front of the TV and watch the SU game. :)

3 comments:

thegroves said...

I was going to give Jeff a hard time, but then noticed that you're less than 7 weeks away... so he should enjoy all the games he can ;)

Anonymous said...

Ill give you some of our snow if that'll make you feel better!

The Grasmans said...

so funny! i should send you pictures of our backyard and the huge snow piles by the driveway that mike has been shoveling! it's insane! you should probably come for a visit so you can see it!:)