Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally some more pictures!

Sorry it has taken a while to get some more pictures but we have been a little busy :)

So Nathaniel and I were able to come home yesterday (which I might add was very nice!!), and we even had a visit from Cindy Hays. Cindy and some of the ladies at our church had made some meals for us and so she brought them over! It was so nice last night to eat a home cooked meal and not have to worry about cooking this weekend. Thank you all at Eastern Shore Bible Baptist!! We owe you!

Nate and I are both doing well and all three of us are trying to get adjusted. Last night was kind of rough but we are working on it. I am just so thankful that Jeff has this next week off because I plan on putting him to work! Physically Nathaniel is doing great! He had a large bruise and scab on his head (he decided it would be fun to come out with his head cocked to the side and since his head was rather large anyway it took a beating...I am sure the 3+ hours of pushing didn't help) but the doc isn't worried about them. We just have to watch him for jaundice and put ointment on the wound. Already after only two days it is looking a lot better. I am doing alright...nothing a little time and some drugs can't fix. :) Already I am feeling pretty good. I told my sister I was ready to go on a walk yesterday and between her, my mother, Jeff, and the doc it was vetoed, big time! Maybe next week.

Oh and I figured out something last night. You all know how I am the picture taker...I mean Jeff didn't even want to take the camera to IN for his defense because he knew he wouldn't use it...well, fatherhood changes a man! Last night Jeff took about 25 pictures of Nate in the pack 'n play and he even took two videos. This poor kid doesn't have a chance!

I had to include a pictures of my two "orange men". A while ago Jeff and Kyle started only wearing orange shirts on Friday and Jeff has continued the tradition despite being a professor and wearing dress clothes. Well today we had to dress Nate in his first orange Friday outfit...my husband is crazy but I love him!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Barnes said...

You all three look terrific! We can not wait to meet Nate and see you guys. We are praying for you and this transistion.
Nathaniel is so little laying there in the crib:)! How sweet. I love seeing Jeff hold his baby boy- precious!
Miss you guys-wish we could be there.

Annette said...

Nathaniel is beautiful! Good to hear everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see you guys!

eyedoc2004 said...

He is such a cutie! How adorable when they're so little!

thegroves said...

Oh he is so precious and little! Yeah... I remember having a ton of energy and being "ready to go" right away... and then I crashed. We'll be praying as you transition into parenthood! God's timing is perfect and I'm so glad Jeff can be home with you!! The schedule will work itself out... give it a few weeks! ;)

Anitra said...

What a little doll! He is so handsome! Jeff looks like he is exhausted. You will never regret taking so many pictures! Gotta capture those memories. They grow so fast.