Thank you for all of your prayers!!! I just got off the phone with Dr. Jeffrey Munson Carney!!!Jeff said that it was physically exhausting but that he felt like it went really well. He didn't actually finish until ~11:30 but his committee didn't take long to tell him the results. Again thank you all for praying for him.
PS. Thank you Annette for the pictures!! You did a great job capturing just how handsome my husband is!! (And since he didn't have a camera I was worried we wouldn't have any pictures...thank you for filling in for me!)

7 comments:
Yeah!! Congrats Jeff! I was praying all this morning that things would go well.
Awesome!!! :) Congratulations!! The kids and I prayed for you all weekend!
I am so glad that it went so well and it is over:)! We were so glad we got to see Jeff last night. We were all praying for you!
The kids and I were so sad that we missed you last night, but we sent many prayers up for you last night and all this morning.
CONGRATS!! We are so proud of you!
WAHOO!!!! PRAISE THE LORD! Dr. Carney-- I like it! Has a good ring to it! Congrats, Jeff (and Tiff!)
Congratulations Jeff!
Post a Comment