Friday, March 27, 2009

Road trip

So later on today we will be leaving for our first road trip as parents. I am a little worried and I am posting this instead of actually conquering the whole packing thing. The more I think about all of the things that we will need for Nate the more I realize that kids change EVERYTHING!! Long gone are the days when Jeff could come home from work and in 15-30 we could be packed and on the road. I am just praying that Nate does well in the car. He usually does and sleeps very well, when you are going highway speeds (anything under ~30 mph and he starts letting you know you are driving too slow.) We are driving up to CT for Jeremy's wedding so the trip would normally only take us about 4.5 hours but we will see how it goes with a little one in the car. :) I will let you know on Monday when we get back how it went and how much stuff I either a) over packed or b) under packed. :)

1 comment:

The Barnes said...

You guys will be fine. I am sure you over packed but my thought is that you would rather have too much than too little:)