Anastasia works but as for Jeremy being a spy...I don't think so. :) This past weekend we got the incredible privilege of joining Jeremy and Anastasia as they took their wedding vows. It was a beautiful wedding and Anastasia's dress and veil were breathtaking! Jeff had the privilege of being a part of the wedding and we both secretly think Jeremy rigged the coin toss so that Jeff would have to do most of the work (the best man Craig only had to keep the rings.) The ceremony was great and it was fun to see Jeff up their reading I Cor 13.I made one error at the wedding...I let Nate fall asleep in my right arm. Since I am a very right hand dominant person that made taking pictures a challenge! Also since cameras are geared for right-handed people it made it very difficult to actually see the display on the digital camera. I think I got some good shots, but I did notice as I was going through the pictures that I did cut off some heads or people weren't centered. All in all I think we got enough pictures to remember and tell Nate about it later. I wish we could have gotten a picture of Nate with both the bride and groom however since we have started spitting up on a regular basis I didn't want to chance Nate introducing the new couple to parenthood quite that soon. (I was very leery of Jeff even holding Nate because I wasn't sure how much the fee would be to remove spit up from a tux!)
Congratulations Jeremy and Anastasia!!! We are praying for the success of your marriage and hoping that someday you might provide some little friends for Nate (according to the pastor you are supposed to have 4 kids in 2 years so you better get crackin'!!) Anastasia, I am also thankful that now I might have a shot at female companionship while hangin' with the SU guys!

4 comments:
I'm glad your trip went well! You have such a handsome little man:) Did he like the car ride?
So the car ride was an adventure. Nate sleeps great in his car seat so that wasn't a problem. The problems were NYC traffic which through off our meal times (we weren't daring enough to stop in the Bronx to feed him) and the diaper blow outs he had. I thought I pack too many clothes for him but we made it home with only one to spare!! Something about the way he is laying in the car seat seems to make the diaper contents travel straight up his back! Overall it was a good first trip...maybe a little too much for one weekend but now we know what it takes :)
I am glad you managed your first weekend trip. It gets easier (I think). Can not wait to meet Nate-he is too precious.
Making memories. It makes every trip worth it! Can't wait for him to make a trip this way so we can snuggle that sweetie! Senica asks all the time.
Post a Comment