Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who's he look like?

Each time a different nurse came in to see us while we were in the hospital we heard various comments about who Nate looks like. One nurse would say, "Oh, he looks just like him mom." and the next nurse would say, "You can definitely tell who his father is." Well while Jeff's parents were here I scanned in some of Jeff's baby pictures and had my mom send me some of mine. So who do you think he looks like? Jeff and I think he looks just like both of our baby pictures...does that mean we both look a like?

Top: Jeffrey, Middle: Tiff1, Tiff2 Bottom: Jeffrey

6 comments:

eyedoc2004 said...

Too hard to tell at this point. I think the hair color will be the deciding factor.

Anitra said...

I can see a little bit of both, but I think he looks more like Tiff at this point.

The Barnes said...

I think he looks mostly like Tiffany but I agree with the Pastryks-lets see what the hair color will be:)

The Grasmans said...

he is just too cute:) i think he looks like jeff...i guess i'm in the minority! jeff's baby pictures look just like the one of tiffany holding nate at the top!

The Howells said...

I think that he looks a little like you both, but if I had to go with one of you it would be Jeff. He has Jeffs' nose.

Michelle said...

He really does look like both--which is a good thing! I think he will be a good combination. Hair color will definitely play a role.