The church that Jeff and I have been attending decided to throw us a baby shower! It was GREAT fun and so nice to be able to get to know some of the church members better. Thank you all so much for your generosity!! Not only have these church members made us two weeks of meals but then they gave us some great stuff! To start the shower we had some finger foods that people made and brought (all I have to say is they know how to cook here on the Eastern Shore!! Any baby weight I was trying to lose has been sticking around and may be going up instead of down due to all of the great food we have been eating.) After snacks we then ate cake which was delicious!!! Mary is a phenomenal cook and Nathaniel's cake was no exception. Following cake we got to open all of the great gifts for Nate. He got lots of clothes in some bigger sizes (which he needed since he is already in 3-6 month and some 6-9 month clothing!) He also got some toys, videos, and a quilt! Again thank you all so much for everything!! I know God brought us here to the Eastern Shore for a reason and I am so thankful he helped us find your church!

1 comment:
Looks like a blast! That is so sweet of them to throw you a shower!
Post a Comment