Monday, March 16, 2009

First Church Service :)

Here are some more pictures of the three of us. I can't believe that Nathaniel is going to be 2 weeks old tomorrow! He is doing great with the eating thing (I can't wait to find out how much he weighs at the docs) but the sleeping thing we are still working on. Of course we have tons of pictures of him sleeping so you would never know that he and sleep don't get along, but he is just so cute when he is knocked out!

Nate and I taking an evening nap.






My boys watching SU play ball (if having an infant wasn't bad enough on your sleep habit then SU bball this past week would surely mess with your sleep schedule...I mean SIX overtimes!!! And of course we couldn't go to bed before the game was over.)

Nathaniel went to his first church service yesterday and he did remarkable well! Rick and Karen sent us the little outfit so I thought it was only appropriate that he wear it to church (and Jeff's Aunt Sue had given him the a matching hoody for Christmas). I love the little shoes! Too cute!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Barnes said...

I am glad you made it to your first service. Sleep will come-give it a few weeks:)

The Grasmans said...

What a sweet little boy all dressed up for church:)

eyedoc2004 said...

he is so adorable! I love the outfit