It was a really good thing we scheduled me out on the early flight from South Bend this morning. While I was sitting at the gate in the South Bend Airport this morning, Tiffany told me that her water broke...at 1 am that morning. She was in the hospital at that time, taken there by a local friend, and hoping that I would make it home before the little guy came into the world.
I cruised into the hospital 700 miles and 6 hours later in time to be there for the final 3.5 hours of pushing/delivery.
At 4:03 PM EST, Nathaniel Raymond Carney was born; all 9 lbs. 7 oz. of him. He is 22.5 inches long and has hands the size of a catcher's mit. Tiffany and baby are doing very well. More pictures to come.
16 comments:
YAY!!!! welcome into the world, Nathaniel!! What a CUTIE=) Glad Jeff made it in time! We're so excited for you guys!
A PhD one day, a baby the next day,...what are you going to do tomorrow? Congrats again!
Congratulations. He is huge. I thought Kyle was long at 22 inches. I look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing about it. Glad you could make it back.
Congratulations! He is huge. OMG, I hope he fits into what I made... I need to send it.
And he's really cute :)
CONGRATULATIONS! He is adorable! Now to plan a trip... ;)
Congrats! I'm glad you made it back just in time. He is cute and big!
I am so excited for all of you!!! I am glad that Jeff made it back in time-we are praying for and can not wait to meet him!
OH MY WORD! I though this was going to be a teaser post!!! Yay for another big, healthy baby! Welcome Nathaniel! Just last night at small group Grasman's and Daily's and us were all talking about how glad we were that you made it home and we hadn't heard about the babies arrival yet. WOW! Just in the knick of time!
Congratulations!!!! What a sweet boy and a sweet name! We are so glad Jeff made it there in time and that Nathaniel and Tiffany are doing well! We'll keep praying for you in this time of NEWNESS! Have fun! Post more pictures!
Congratulations! Good thing you got home in time Jeff! We can't believe how big he is. We're glad everything went well and everyone is doing good! Ed and I still have a bet as to the hair color, so...what is it? He looks like he would be a cute red-head!
Congratulations! Jeff, I hope you got some sleep on the plane!
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Congrats! We are so thankful that Jeff got home in time. What a story to tell Nathaniel! I cannot believe how big he was! Must be a football player. Thanks for sharing the pic. We cannot wait to see more!
Congratulations!!! He is too cute! :) God's timing is awesome...and I am so glad that it included Jeff getting home in time. :) Can't wait to see more pics!
Congrats! Glad Jeff made it in time, and that Nathaniel didn't make you wait too long!
Michelle
Post a Comment