
I definitely remember those 1-2-3 punches
in utero. Now that he has a little more space he can really get those hands and feet going.

Our sunbathing baby! He likes the sun and it has helped improve his color.

Carly knit this adorable sweater for our little man! Isn't it amazing!! I still haven't managed to crochet a hat yet and she

made him a whole sweater. I love it. Thanks Carly!
7 comments:
That sweater is so awesome! I am jealous. Love the pic of him in the sun. He is sooooo cute! I wish I could snuggle him.
He does look like he would be a good snuggler:) Can not wait to hold him!
He's too stinking cute. Please come visit SOON!
YAY! I'm so glad it fits (for now). I should have sent him a teddy bear, too. That way Teddy could wear it next week! Sorry it was so small - the pattern literally says "use bigger yarn and you'll have a bigger sweater" The first one I made was for a 2 year old... I over compensated. But the next sweater will be just right!
Woah buddy. He's getting more sun than me! I'm jealous.
He is so cute! Great job on the sweater Carly!
I love that little sweater!!! He is SO CUTE! I got to meet baby Oliver last night, and I was thinking about Nate... they're so light and little, I had forgotten!!
He is so adorable!! I love that sweater too...so cute!! :)
Post a Comment